Most of our digital resources are made available under a Creative Commons license
Learning Lives Conference http://www.learninglives.co.uk/
Videos of presentations about lifewide learning and education in universities.
The conference was held at Birkbeck College in March 2014.
These books examine different aspects of lifewide learning and education. They provide: 1) institutional examples of lifewide learning and education award schemes 2) research studies 3) concepts and frameworks to understand lifewide learning and education.
- Learning for a Complex World: A Lifewide Concept of Learning, Education and Personal Development
- Lifewide Learning, Education & Personal Development e-book
- Lifewide Learning and Education in Universities and Colleges
- Exploring Learning Ecologies (Second Edition)
- Learning to be Professional
- Ecologies for Learning & Practice
Lifewide Magazine is usually published twice a year and each issue explores in a scholarly but informal way, a different aspect of lifewide learning, education, personal development and achievement.
Enabling a More Complete Education, Conference Proceedings, University of Surrey, April 2010