Most of our digital resources are made available under a Creative Commons license
Learning Lives Conference http://www.learninglives.co.uk/
Videos of presentations about lifewide learning and education in universities
These books examine different aspects of lifewide learning and education. They provide: 1) institutional examples of lifewide learning and education award schemes 2) research studies 3) concepts and frameworks to understand lifewide learning and education.
- Learning for a Complex World: A Lifewide Concept of Learning, Education and Personal Development
- Lifewide Learning, Education & Personal Development e-book
- Lifewide Learning and Education in Universities and Colleges
- Exploring Learning Ecologies (Second Edition)
- Learning to be Professional
- Ecologies for Learning & Practice
Lifewide Magazine is usually published twice a year and each issue explores in a scholarly but informal way, a different aspect of lifewide learning, education, personal development and achievement.